The Tennessee College of Applied Technology - Knoxville is pleased to offer a selection of courses that are designed to accommodate your busy schedule. Compare the cost and length of our courses and we know you will choose TCAT - Knoxville for your training.
Unfortunately, there is no Financial Aid available for the Workforce Development Programs except Nursing Aide at Tennessee College of Applied Technology - Knoxville.
|Part Time/Workforce Development Courses||Location|
|BLS for Providers (CPR)||TCAT Knoxville main campus|
|Coronal Polishing (for Registered Dental Assistants)||TCAT Knoxville main campus|
|IV Therapy||TCAT Knoxville main campus|
|Medical Terminology||TCAT Knoxville main campus|
|Monitoring Nitrous Oxide (for Registered Dental Assistants)||TCAT Knoxville main campus|
|Nursing Aide (CNA)||TCAT Knoxville main campus|
|Phlebotomy||TCAT Knoxville main campus|
HOW TO APPLY (tuition payment, application, and prequesites must be submitted together):
- Visit www.tcatknoxville.edu.
- Click on Apply Now. Create a First Time User Account.
- Choose Application Type 4: Special Industry/Supplemental.
- On the Program of Study page, select Knoxville - Supplemental - Day (courses offered during the day), Knoxville - Supplemental - Evening (CPR, IV Therapy, Medical Terminology or Phlebotomy) or Knoxville - Supplemental - Weekend (HVAC, Industrial Electricity, or Welding). Nurse Aide courses are available through Application Type 1: New Student Application.
- Click the button "Enter Other Majors, Minors and Concentrations" to select specific course. If the course isn't list here, click the Change this Program button to make a new selection.
- Visit campus with all pre-requisite documentation to pay tuition (costs are shown in the below PDF). Accepted methods of payments are cash, credit, and debit.
- Provide a copy of all prerequisite documents if required (listed in the below PDF).
Registration is ongoing each trimester until either the course reaches capacity or the course begins. Summer 2021 registration is open.