Job TitleCustomer Service Representative
ADT is committed to hiring team members who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service – people who understand the importance of customer satisfaction and what it means to their career development. As a company that is well-positioned to continue meeting and exceeding our customers’ evolving needs, ADT also takes pride in upholding a rewarding work experience for all of our team members. The Customer Care Representative is responsible for all residential, small business, commercial inbound phone calls consisting of technical troubleshooting, false alarm call backs – signal inquires, account updates and history inquires while focusing on first contact resolution and customer retention.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot customer technical alarm issues effectively and completely over the phone and assist customer with questions and issues.
- Provides answers to customers by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding customer through corrective steps
- Schedule a technician when necessary when over the phone troubleshooting cannot be resolved.
- Duties also include responding to 3rd party callbacks, assisting customer with inquiries on alarm handling, updating of account information and clarification of alarm handling instructions.
- Make the necessary and appropriate decision to dispatch an authorized service provider when on-site service is required.
- Effectively utilize customer service skills, technical abilities and ADT resources to satisfy our customer’s equipment needs.
- Receives customer inbound phone calls for false alarm call backs, placing alarm on test, responding person call back, AHJ information requests.
- Provide alarm history, update information as appropriate.
- Provides quality service to increase customer satisfaction.
- Maintain individual performance relative to inbound phone answer rates, customer satisfaction and ADT quality standards.
- Monitors and dispatches on alarms as instructed based on business needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some college ideal; degree preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to type at least 35 wpm.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer applications.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Technical Aptitude; problem solving skills
ADT LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at jobsatadt.com or on facebook.