Job TitleHardscape Foreman
Outdoor Construction Group (OCG) is looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a Hardscape foreman.
We are a dynamic, expanding company and this position has the potential for advancement. We are looking for a team player who takes enjoyment in a job well done and has fun doing it. The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure that the projects are installed in a timely manner and to high standards.
The Hardscape foreman oversees and works with the installation crew. In addition, the foreman is responsible for the following:
Ensuring that the time sheets are properly filled out, recording the materials that are installed on site, filing daily work sheets and progress reports, ensuring that the team leaves the landscape yard at the designated times with all the necessary equipment for the day.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in hardscapes is required.
- A driver's license.
- Have Experience with all types of dry laid paver/stone installation
- Be capable of supervising and leading a construction crew
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism, customer service skills and attention to detail
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)