This 5 hour course teaches the skills of CPR for victims of all ages in Basic Life Support (BLS) for healthcare providers through the American Heart Association. All CPR courses are strictly limited to 16 participants.
Students are strongly encouraged to purchase 2015 BLS Provider Manual prior to course. Overall Cost: $70 (tuition) and $20 (BLS manual)
Register at https://tcatknoxville.edu/future-students/admissions.
- Select Apply Now.
- Create a First Time User Account
- Select Application Type 4: Special Industry/Supplemental
- Select Admission Term: Spring 2020
- Once you reach the Program of Study Page, select Knoxville-Supplemental-Evening
- Submit the application. Follow up with Yolanda.Williams@tcatknoxville.edu to complete payment process and to secure a seat in the course.
- Once the application processed and accepted, payment must be paid in full to the school. All required documents must accompany payment.