Please arrive early. Seating is limited.
No outside calculators permitted.
You will need:
Your Photo ID
Current E-Mail Address
Cost of Exam: $34 in Cash or Credit Card
Surgical Technology – Main Campus
June 11, 2021
Medical Assisting – Main Campus
July 2, 2021
Dental Assisting – Main Campus
July 14, 2021
Practical Nursing – Main Campus
July 8, 2021
*Dates are subject to change. Please check the school’s website for the most up to date information.
HESI Test Prep Resources:
For help with prepping for the HESI, try googling “hesi test prep help”. Several students have told me that testguide.com has really good free practice tests and there are a couple of other good sites also, go to:
HESI A2 Practice Test (Prep for the HESI A2 Test) (testprepreview.com)
Welcome to LearningExpress Library™ (learningexpresshub.com)
Reading Comprehension help, go to:
Free Online Reading Comprehension Exercises (englishmaven.org)
Study Skills Guide: Improve Reading Comprehension Skills (educationcorner.com)
If you need help with Math, go to:
You can also Google “nurses math help” and all kinds of resources will pop up or go to YOUTUBE and view a tutorial on the area in which you need help.
Please note this information came from suggested nurse’s math websites and from student comments. Each test draws from a huge database of questions that are different for every student. You could have questions on all the kinds of math subjects below or only a few of them. Following are the kinds of math that students and various educational websites say are covered by Allied Health entry exams:
• Light algebra
• Convert from one system of measure to another using the metric, apothecary and household
measurement system - example: gm to mg, mg to mcg, liters to quarts, ounces to pints, grams
to ounces to pounds, cc to tbsp., etc. (try googling nurses math and Systems of Measurement
and Approximate Equivalents)
• Convert decimal to fraction
• Convert decimal to ratio
• Convert decimals to percents.
• Convert percents to decimals.
• Add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers.
• Add, subtract, multiply and divide fractions.
• Add, subtract, multiply and divide decimals.
• Set up and solve ratio and proportion problems.
• Convert fraction to decimal
• Rounding off decimals
• Improper and mixed fractions
• Military time
• Probability expressed as a percent
• Ratios and Proportions
• Ratio multiplication and subtraction
• Solve the equation
• Word-fraction vs. decimal
• Metric system
• Roman Numerals