Job TitleBus Operator
Do you have a passion for driving?
Do you enjoy interacting with people from all walks of life?
Are you looking for a satisfying career in Public Transportation?
Knoxville Area Transit, the City of Knoxville’s public transportation system, is looking for professional Bus Operators.
· the 2017 Outstanding Public Transit System in North America, awarded by the American Public Transit Association (APTA)
· a team firmly dedicated to our core values of Team Work, Diversity, Empowerment, Respect and Innovation
· a company deeply rooted in meeting the transportation needs of our citizens and visitors with over a century of service to our communities
· a stable employer, offering competitive wages and benefits
The successful candidate will:
· possess, or be able to obtain, a Commercial Driver’s License or Permit, Class B with a P Endorsement
· have a good knowledge of, or have the ability to learn, Metro Knoxville streets
· be at least 21 years of age
· possess a High School Diploma or a GED
It’s easy to apply. You can:
1. Complete your application online at katbus.com/jobs.
2. You can also download the application at https://katbus.com/DocumentCenter/View/387/KAT-Job-Application?bidId=, complete it, and drop it off at Knoxville Station Transit Center, located at 301 Church Avenue in Downtown Knoxville, or email it to email@example.com.
You can also fax your application to (865) 215-7817.
PLEASE KNOW THAT NO PERSON WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A FULL APPLICATION.
KAT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
301 E Church Av
Knoxville, Tennessee 37915