Job TitlePart-Time Nursing Assistant Instructor
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Knoxville is accepting applications for the position of a part-time Nursing Aide Program Instructor.
- A Graduate of an approved nursing school
- Licensed Tennessee Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Three years of nursing experience with at least one year in a long-term care facility
- Must have completed a course in teaching adults or have experience in teaching adults or supervising nurses aides.
- Current train the trainer certification for C NA
- Current American Heart Association Instructor for BLS for Providers
- Demonstrated teaching experience
- Teaching didactic and clinical skills to students to prepare them for the certification exam
- Supervise clinical externship in in-home facilities and hospitals
- Evaluate and measure student’s knowledge and competencies
- Maintain good public relations with business and industry
- Ability to maintain an effective working relationship with students, the public and other employees
- Assist in the placement of program graduates
*The hiring of this position is contingent upon the program securing sufficient class enrollment numbers.
Application may be found at https://tbr.csod.com/ats/careersite/search.aspx?c=tbr&site=27